Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wat the???????????

halo2...testing2...ehemmmm..i guess it is working..huhu..kuehkuehkueh...actually i dunno wat to write laaa,i started dis because i see ah very many2 people blogging,soundd like interesting..n fun..but now i realise its not so easy as i think laa,must perah otak wan looo..i gueesed im not such a person ,to perah otak n write something(apa yang aku tengah wat ni??tengah perah otak kan??huhu..)..hurmmm..to all ma fren laa, aimi nab,ball ,diba lala...plis teach me how to blogging..

blogging..huhu,many of my fren had asked me to do a blog(a blog???betul??),watever,they say very beshhh wan,can express ur feeling,can share ur problem n hapiness n macam2 lagi,but i guessed ah,me as a lelaki kedah sejati(huhu)very hard 4 me to do that,because at kedah we dun do that ,wif fren we talk only about nonsense,girl n fighting(puyus!!!)..so earlier on,maybe it take somtime 4 me to write even a post...kuhkuhkuh(alasan2,malas habaq ah malas..)k2,dunno wat to write d...daaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment